Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pasta Prima Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli With A Sauce Of Grape Tomatoes and Cheese

We are big fans of Pasta Prima ravioli and my lovely wife took a package of the Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli and made of a sauce from:



The results of this were absolutely fabulous and kudos to my wife for thinking of this.  If you don't have an extra sauce pack laying around, just substitute some of your favorite herbs and grated cheese. And if you don't have lemon EVOO, just use some fresh lemon and your favorite EVOO.

The dish had a great chicken flavor and the ravioli and the sauce also added a couple of cheese components. 

The tomatoes were fresh and made the dish lively and the remaining herbs and seasonings rounded out the dish and just put it over the top.

I am sure we will do something like this again and I have to say, having all these Costco ingredients on hand really made this quick and rewarding work.


1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT formula! I've began producing my very own washing soap just lately -- as well as like it -- however do not have the pretreatment squirt -- They are SIMPLE elements as well as I will provide this particular an attempt!!! Many thanks with regard to publishing this!

    www.mmo18.com
    lol美服代练
    lol boost

    ReplyDelete