Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Southwestern Style Pasta Prima Ravioli

As many of the readers of this blog know, my wife and I are very fond of the Pasta Prima ravioli they sell at Costco. It is tasty, easy to cook, versatile and affordable. The other day my lovely wife cooked up a batch and dressed in a sauce of:

1-28oz can diced tomatoes
1-16oz jar bean salsa
1-15 oz can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
Oregano to taste.

After putting the dish together, she garnished it with some grated cheese.
While not "The Best Thing I Have Ever Eaten", it was a wonderful, tasty and satisfying mid-week supper.  The return on the investment of time and money was great, and I am sure we will continue to experiment with this wonderful ravioli.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mike, We love your recipes! Can we publish one on our website? How can I contact you directly?
    Robin at Pasta Prima

    ReplyDelete