Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Sirloin Paired With Kirkland Signature Meritage 2007

I recently added the independent Costco Wine Blog to my list of links and I have started using their recommendations.  Before the holiday weekend, I picked up a couple of bottles of wine and one of the was the Kirkland Signature Meritage 2007.

We served it with those wonderful bacon wrapped sirloin steaks that we are so found of.  This robust red wine went wonderfully with them and it was definitely a solid choice. At $10 a bottle, it was an excellent value and I would definitely recommend it.

The Costco Wine Blog did a review the 2006 Meritage and it was a Bronze rated wine.  I definitely feel they are reliable source of objective reviews and highly recommend them.

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be trying this wine next time I go to Costco. Incidentally, what have you found is the best way to drive traffic to your blog? The number of daily hits/visitors I'm getting is steadily climbing, but curious if you have any best practice tips you'd be willing to share. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, this wine is insanely lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved costco's bacon wrapped steaks, but they are no longer at the costco we use.

    Where can we get bacon wrapped steaks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know how long your suppose to cook time

    ReplyDelete