Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Food this great at such low prices deserves a blog

My wonderful wife and I have been shopping at Costco for a few years now and it has become a enriching part of our routine. From everyday staples like rice to fun "luxuries" like Nutella, shopping at Costco adds great value and quality to our life.  This blog is meant to share ideas, recipes and favorite foods from this fine store.  Here are a few guidelines I have in mind for this blog:

I am more prone to share general cooking and eating ideas than my own specific recipes, but there might be a few of those. The reason I won't have a lot of my own recipes is that my wife and I often just make up things as we go along. However, I will definitely post links to recipes from other sources.

Speaking of recipes from other places, the first link on my list is to some cookbooks by Costco. They are free pdf files and I must say, they are quite professionally produced. 

Also, I plan to talk about some of their prepared foods that I enjoy and ideas about serving them.

Finally, I will definitely have some comments about Costco food court items.

Stay tuned, there is more to come and thanks for stopping by.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment